Saturday 19 December 2015

Real School Punishments Part 8

Experience #8 - Punishment at home


I was in class 9th and It was the birthday of my little sister, she is 4 years younger than me.

On the birthday many people came to our house, her friends, my friends, relatives etc for birthday party.

I was helping my mom in preparations.
My dad went to search something in our room and somehow found all the test papers I had hidden this year, they were almost 10. I had very poor marks in all of them and I did not show my parents, and signed them myself.

Everyone was in the party, while I heard my papa calling me in the room,
When I went inside, i was shocked, he had all the test papers in his hand and he was very angry.

"paas aa" he asked me to come closer
I went slowly
"SLAP"
The sound was so loud that everyone in the house heard it.
All the party noises got silent and everyone stood still
"papa sorry, i will study from now" i said
SLAP... SLAP..
i could see my sister and some other kids sneaking in my room to see what was goin on
Well, this was a routine in our family, I was always subject to harsh discipline, while my little sister lived like princess.

"no party for you" he said angrily and threw the test papers on he ground. and gave my some maths questions to solve, almost 50
and closed the room.

I was now alone, sitting in my room while my sisters birthday party was goin on.
My dad kept coming in to check on me.
After 1 hour, i felt really tired and started the computer to play GTA. game.

continued......


Experience #8 Punishment at Home (Part 2)

I could hear the party being over, everyone was starting to leave
After a few minutes, my dad got in and saw me playing on the computer, he was angry as helllllll

he asked me to show my work, i had only done 6 questions out of 50,
"SLAP"
i touched my ears immediately, it hurttt.

I was wearing my jeans, he ordered me to take them down as well as my shirt ! and he took off his belt .
papa..... sorry ......papa ......pleasee, i begged while crying
"jaldi kar" he asked me to hurry
I knew the procedure, i took off my clothes and i was only in my underwear now.

He dragged me by my ear outside the room

My mom was washing the dishes and my sister was opening her presents on the dining table. I could see one of her friends too,

omg i felt so ashamed, i was in my little tight sky blue underwear in front of two girls, i felt like crying :(

papa started hitting me with the belt,
ouch... i cried !!

BELT !! BELT !! he hit me numerous times on my legs.
HE then asked mt to raise my hands and face the door of my room !
As i raised my hands, he hit me on my back !
papa please... sorry .. i begged
BELT !!!
BELT !!
I touched my ass to ease the pain, the belt hit my hands !!

ouch I cried so loud !!!!
After he saw i was crying,
"SLAP" he ordered me to help my mom with kitchen work and then asked me to complete the work he gave me before or I would not be sleeping tonight.

I went to the kitchen in my underwear and started helping my mom, i arranged the utensils etc...

Affter half hour, i went to the room and started working on my assignment after wearing my clothes back !!

My body was hurting with all the beating i got today.
Later my sister and her friend came in to show me their gifts!
I liked the big teddy bear gift she got, it was amazing.
we had fun for a few minutes when my dad asked the girls to leave me alone.

I was then completing the work !!!. ....
It was a bad night !


No comments:

Post a Comment