Monday 14 December 2015

Real School Punishments Part 6

Experience #6

It was class 10th, we were almost seniors and so the punishments were multiplied if we created indiscipline.

It was the notebook submission day for us, Subject- Social Studies..
We had supposed to have 4 notebooks, all complete..
I had only one of it, I never liked doing homework so :((

It was Monday and as I went to school, I was so scared what would happen, because our Mam is very strict. Her name is Kavita, she is married and has a 9 year old girl.

[ It was summer vacations time but senior students had extra classes till 30th may.So sometimes Mam also brought her daughter and her daughters' friend with her to the class, they were sitting on the front desk in the corner of the class painting something for hobby classes. they were quiet
Mams daughter was very cute and was wearing a pink frock, she looked like a princess that day hahhaha. her friend was 10 year old i think and she had long hair and was wearing white jeans.
but we senior students had to be in school uniform, it was compulsory. ]

I was sitting right behind them.

When the Social Studies (SST) period came, mam asked the students who do not have the notebook to come out.
3 boys came out and 1 girl,
Mam slapped the girl on the back and wrote a note in her diary and also asked her to call her parents.

then was my turn, I went towards Kavita mam, I showed her my 1 notebook that I had prepared

"Baki kaha hai" she asked for other notebooks
I said I lost them ma'm
She twisted my left ear really hard and dragged me to the corner of the class where the girls were sitting.
She slapped me numerous times, those slaps were really hard, I almost felt like crying,
SLAP! SLAP!
sorry mam, I will prepare them again, promise mam I said in a crying voice
she did not listen
SLAP SLAP !!! SLAP !!!
After she was done, she started lecturing me, I covered both my cheeks with my hands, they were so hot omg, they were paining too.

then she asked me how much marks I got in the unit tests,
I said - 5 mam
{ 5 meant i failed }
5? she said shockingly.
then she went to her desk and pulled out the thick stick she uses.

Haath agee kar -- she asked me to put my hands out.
STICK
Left hand- STICK
Right- STICK !!!
Left-- STICK !!
sorry mam, i said while putting my hands betwwwen my legs to ease the pain.
Those two girls were painting but they seemed more interested in  looking at the punishment drama in our class. mams daughter was looking at me while I was getting the stick, she was scared somehow too , i dont know why
She then slapped me again and asked me to be murga
Mam please .......mam .......murga nahi...... please mam, i begged

She gave another slap and ordered me to be murga fastttt!

On my left were the girls drawing stuff, I bent down and assumed the murga position.
Mam then , passed me my notebook and asked me to learn chapter 5 while being murga, and If i failed to learn she would punish me in assembly next time .

So I was being murga, with my notebook in front of me, Chapter 5 open, trying really hard to learn.
It was actually much easier to learn while in murga, my brain was functioning faster, may be because of the slaps and the beating i got, i dont know, but I was understanding the chapter really fast !!!

I could see the girls giggling a bit seeing a senior boy of 15 years being murga in front of them, I could see their legs while in murga position, I felt really ashamed that I had to be punished in front of junior girls like that, I felt like running away

I tried to adjust my position because my legs were paining so much , also it was the month of may and I was sweating , my clothes were all sweaty. the fan of our class was also not working.

I stood up after 6-7 mins, went to mam
sorry mam pleaseee. . . ....
I begged with watery eyes and tired voice....

no no she said "be murga again"
I went back and assumed the murga position.
MY school pants were really tight, so it was hard to be murga, but i had to.....
I adjusted my position and my pants to be more comfortable, but It was all in vain, my legs started shaking after 10 mins, I stood up again, and I went to mam again--

mam please, give me last chance mam, please.... i begged
She saw my condition and pulled me by my ear and dragged me to my seat, behind her daughter and her friend,
""Haath upar "" she ordered me to raise my hadns till the end of the period.
I was a bit relaxed because I was tired of being a murga.

I raised my hands
"Straight" she ordered !
while standing, i could see what those little girls were drawing, It was a castle, and there was a princess in front of it, I tried to ease my pain and suffering while looking at it,
Time passed really fast then, the bell rang and mam asked me to sit down, I took a deep breath and sat down.
mams daughter turned back and looked at me, and my read face and pathetic condition -
"Bhaiya, kal kam kar lena" she said i should do my work tomorrrow and they started laughing slightly

"Ha yaar" i said with a little smile,.
Then for the remaining summer extra classes, we actually became good friends haha, she was funny and nice
But i hated being punished in class when she was present, her name was sneha !

No comments:

Post a Comment