Monday 30 November 2015

Real School Punishments Part 5

Experience #5 Ok this was class 9th
We used to get this punishment atleast once a week hhahhah, it was very common, Everyday in the morning you would see students being punished, EVERYDAY, believe me!

So when we got off the bus , there used to be a uniform check on the gate, Some students were appointed to check uniforms, they could be juniors or seniors, doesnt matter.

It was a Monday Morning, It was very hot summer, As I reached the gate, I realised my shoes were not polished, my nails were not clipped and also, i had long hair, All at once , I was so scared of what would happen :O
I could see 3/4 students standing just outside the gate who were not properly dressed.

There was a girl from our class named Garima, who was checking the uniforms today,
As i got in front of her, she asked me to showed her my nails, shoes etc.
She wrote my name in the copy for default. Fortunately she did not say anything about long hair.
So now I had to wait at the gate before the assembly starts, that means another half hour.
Our school campus was big, so outside the school gate, It was not a road but the school garden etc. As our school was interior of the campus.

I was standing there with around 6 students, feeling ashamed, when I saw our PT, teacher coming out.
My face became white, he was the most strict teacher of the school and used to beat boys for minor offences.

I was the closest to the gate, so he saw me first, He was carrying a long wodden stick.
"hmm aj kya gadbad ki hai" He asked what I did wrong today
I said "sir nails"
He asked me to show them
As I put my hands forward to show my nails,
"SLAP" "SLAP" I received two slaps, real tight ones..
Then he saw my shoes which were very dirty, I ad not polished them
He asked Who will polish your shoes? ME??
"No sir" I said
"Haath aage kar"
I put my hand forward, slowly
"STICK" "STICK" He hit me alternatively on each hand one by one..
around 5 sticks on each hand, My hand was swollen and i felt it was going to fell off, i was really scared.
Then he made a remark on my long hair
He pulled my hair and shook my head along with it.
"Baal katwane ke paise nahi hai?" he asked if i didnt have money to cut my hair..
"Sir kal katwa lunga sir, promise sir, please sir" I repeated
He pulled me by my hair and pushed me to the right side of the gate and slapped me
The slap pushed my 1 feet away omg!!

"Haath upar kar" He ordered.
I raised my hands as he asked
Then, for a complete half hour I saw other boys being beaten just like me and some even worse, Rahul, a boy who comes in my school bus, and my seinor, was even made murga because his uniform was very dirty.
It was monday, so we were wearing complete white uniform..

Students from the entire school could see us being punished as they entered the school, it was so shameful, believe me, i wanted to escape from there as fast as i could,
some small kids were even laughing at us, seeing our red ears and faces and our pathetic condition, We were sweating hard, it was around 44 degree Celsius outside.

As I was bored, shamed raising my hands, I saw the most beautiful girl i had ever seen, i dont know what her name was, She was definitely very younger than me, and was very cute with long hair. I got so lost in her, that I rested my hands on my head, suddenyly, I felt the stick hitting the back seat of my pants.. twice ! very fast
"AAH" AAH! i cried
It was the PT sir, "Haath seedha upar kar" He ordered me to keep hands straight.


After half hour standing there with our hands up and seeing every single student of our school entering in the building,
We knew the procedure, we had to go in front of the assembly
and do sit ups

"Sorry sir" please sir, i will dress properly from now sir, I begged PT sir to not punish us anymore, not in the assembly atleast !

But he did not listen, he never listens,
He pulled my hair and pushed in in front of the morning assembly
I balanced myself

....................Continued to Experience #5......

"Haath upar karlo sabhi" PT sir ordered us to raise hands,
We were standing in front of the whole school, there were moer than 1000 students standing there.
and we were 11 boys from different classes being punished.

I raised my hands straight, and now we knew what do do
We started doing sit ups! while raising our hands.

PT sir put his stick between my hands to tell me that I have to make sure my hands do not touch or rest, I did as he told.

After 15 mins, the assembly was going on as normal, and we were still doing situps, My legs and hands were paining so bad.
We were all sweating so bad, May be because My school uniform was too tight for a summer day.
Sweat could be seen on my chest, arms and even my tight school uniform pants, The sunlight was all over me while I was doing sit ups.

I stopped for a while, resting my hands on my knees, and I took a huge breath.,

After 2 mins, PT sir, hit me with his stick on my legs, I immediately raised my hands and continued the punishment.

Kids from all classes, were looking at us, I was feeling very sorry for not dressing up properly for school, then and there, i made a promise to myself to never be a school dress defaulter ever again, but ahahahah Next week, i was again in the same punishment, I never learnt my lesson lol

so.. mm After 30 minutes of assembly, students were returning back to their classes in a queue, one by one, one section at a time, they passed right by us while we were still doing situps.

After every class left, PT sir came to us and lectured us what would happen If we were here again, every time the punishment will get doubled and more severe..

After that he let us go to our classes, omg, My legs were paining so much, I could not even walk properly, and our class was at 3rd floor
"May i come in mam" I asked for permission, It was maths period
"Yes" she said
I went to my seat and when I sat down, i felt so good, omg it was like heaven, It felt like the classroom had an air conditioner hahahahah but that was only because I was sweating..


so I took out my Maths book and notebook and the Day began ....

No comments:

Post a Comment