Wednesday 25 November 2015

Real School Punishments Part 2

Experience #2

This is class 6th. Our class teacher was Nisha Mam, who was very strict, she taught us social Studies. She made boys and girls sit together, 2 students could sit on each bench, one boy and a girl, I was sitting with a girl named Monika, she was nice, with long hair and very talkative hahaha,
Nisha Mam was famous for her tight slaps, her slaps hurt so much the boys used to cry, she actually rarely slapped girls, only one time that I remember.
She always had the first period, so early in the day we had red faces, and if it was the winter season, those slaps used to sting like hell..
One day she took a class test, it was a 50 mark test, and those who scored less than 30 were punished hard.
I scored 15.5. When she distributed the tests, she asked -
"jis ke 30 se kam marks hain, khade ho jaye"
I was literally shivering, because I know what was going to happen.
Around 13 boys and 4 girls stood up slowly
"jaldi jaldi khade ho jaiye" she shouted.
i was sitting at the last desk with Monik who got 29.5, so she also stood up.
Nisha Mam approached the first girl on the first desk,
"mm kitne marks hai" ?
"Mam- 24" the girl said
Nisha mam slapped her back twice very hard.
Next was the turn of Uday - a boy sitting behind her
He had 4 marks, he was the most dull student of our class too.
Nisha mam, pulled his right ear very hard, and gave him 4 slaps as fast as she could, the sound was so strong that I shivered.
then she pulled his left ear and gave another 4 slaps on the other cheek with strong force.
She then pulled his hair and dragged him out of his seat
"SLAP" SLAP SLAP"
She dragged him out of the class pulling his hair and also threw his bag out..
I was so scared omg!!
She dealt with the entire row like that and then was my turn.
She asked monika to show her test result, she had 29.5 marks.
Mam gave her a slap at her back and made her sit down.

"Nihesh! kitne marks aye? " she asked me
"Mm mm am 15" I said in a shivering voice
She pulled my left ear and dragged my face over the seat of monika,
SLAP.. SLAP SLAP>. I recieved 4 slaps.
Then she pulled my hair to drag me out of the desk
Monika got up to give me space to get out
She dragged me to the blackboard with my hair.
"SLAP SLAP SLAP" I got 4 more
Then she pulled my ear and dragged me out of the class and asked monika to give my bag
Then She threw my bag out.
After 15 minutes of slapping in class, There as around 15 boys standing in a line outside with their faces red and their bags in their feet.
Junior Students from other classes could see us in punishment, I was so ashamed.
I touched my ears to ease the pain, it was killing me, They were so red and hot, It felt weird to even touch them.

We stood there for like half hour with our hands behind our back feeling sorry for nor studying.
then she came out and made us enter the class
"Chaliye ander aaiye sabhi" she said
We entered the class feeling ashamed, I went to my seat.
Monika did not say anything, after 1 min, she asked me for a pencil, I gave my geometry box.

then we heard the bell ring, It was a sigh of relief, gladly the period was over.
but then-
"Kal sign karwa ke laana test pe" She ordered us to get the papers signed by our parents.
I was so scared then, because I knew my dad would beat me for scoring less marks.

Continued......




No comments:

Post a Comment