Saturday 28 November 2015

Real School Punishments Part 4

Experience #4

Experience #4

It was Class XI th. It is an incident of last year, We were the senior class and discipline was more strict because of that.

WE used to go school by school bus, There was a girl in my school bus from class 6th named Himani. She used to sit together with me and my friend named Rohit. We had a habit of playing games in school bus like dumb charades/ Truth or Dare kind of games. and make a lot of noise in the bus hahaha .

We also used to make fun of her, calling her" motii, motii "
and teasing her about boys in her class, pulling her pony tail hair (yes she had two sweet pony tails hahah) she never said anything, but it made her annoyed and we liked to annoy her . ahhaahah
those were fun days.

We were not bullying, but just teasing her, But One day everything changed. When she told her class teacher that we were harrasing her, teasing her etc.

It was a winter school day, We were called in the middle of the class by her class teacher, I was surprised, because I never thought himani would report us, she was a good friend.

We (Me and rohit) went to class 6th A, himani's class -
"May I come in mam" I said
She was sitting there checking copies while the class was just relaxing and having fun.
"come in, she said"
Himani was also standing there with her
I looked at her with surprise and fear, she didnt respond
"Konsi class mei ho" Mam asked me in what class I was
"11 th mam" I said softly
"Dono??'" she asked "both"?
"Yes mam" we repiled together (me and rohit)

"Ladki ko kyu pareshan karte ho" She asked why were we troubling the young girl ?

"Mam humne kya kia mam" I asked what i did
She stood up, pulled my ear hard and slapped me on the right cheek
"SLAP" SLAP" "SLAP" SLAP"
I received four resounding slaps, She did the same to Rohit.
Oh gawd those slaps were so hard, I was lucky she did not teach us, she was only a junior class teacher.
I held my hands over my face while she lectured us in her loud dominating voice.
"sharam karo kuch, itne bade ho gaye ho, aur bachi ko pareshan kar rahe ho"
She said we should be ashamed of this as we are seniors bla bla bla.
The whole class 6th was looking at us, all the girls were giggling and gossiping to each other, I felt so embarassed, that I started sweating in the cold month of December, hahahha

After the lecture, we returned to the class, everyone could see our red face on display lol
I went to my seat, my friend asked who beat me so bad, I said not one, and I ignored him.

But Rohit was angry that she reported us, I was also a little bit angry, So, when the last class ended, we went to our respective buses
and rohit picked a fight with her, he started shouting and saying why you reported us bla bla, I also asked her the same
"moti, hamari shikayat kyu kari? " I asked

After a while she started crying and got off the bus.
A splash of fear got on our face, because we knew she went to complain to a teacher.
And that happened,

She reported us to the most strict teacher of school, Lalit sir.
he is the discipline incharge. He still teaches us in the school.

We were sitting in the back of the bus as usual, while we saw him enter the bus, everyone kid was talking in the bus became quiet.
He came to the last seat where we were sitting,
I almost peed myself, i was so scared, and so was rohit.
"Beta, Yehi dono hai ??? " he asked Himani if we were the boys who were troubling her

"Yes sir" she said
He pulled us up by our ears and dragged us out of the bus.
"SLAP" "SLAP" "SLAP"
"Sharam nahi aati" he asked if we are not ashamed of our actions.

He slapped us in rotation, I got 4 slaps, then Rohit and then he repeated.
I think I got around 15 some thing slaps
oh my god, i was almost crying there, I was sweating again even in that cold weather.
All the students in the bus were looking out the window as if it was a movie goin on.
Students from other buses were also looking at us being punished by Lalit sir.

But it was not over, soon the peon came with a long thin wodden cane/stick. I pulled myself back saying
"Please sir, sorry sir, aage se nahi karenge aisa"
"Please sir, we are sorry" rohit said.

He swished the cane in the air
"Haath aage karo" He asked me first
I pulled my right hands out
"STICK"
I put it in front of my mouth to ease the pain while I put my left hand forward.
"STICK"
The 5th stick hit me really hard on a bone, I thought I was going to have a fracture,
I waited to bring the hand out
"Jaldi jaldi "" sir ordered, I dont have time
I stretched my hands again, swallowing all the pain...
I got 10 sticks on each hand.
Now was the turn of Rohit.
Sir gave him 4 sticks and then Rohit started to remove his hands even before sir could hit him,
This made lalit sir very angry,
He started hitting him on his legs instead.
rohit was literally dancing and almost in the state of crying.
After he was done with us, he asked us to tell our parents to call him on his number, he asked me to bring a copy to write his number,
I went inside the bus to get it from my bag,
Everyone was looking at me, I felt so ashamed, After being punished like that, I could not look at anyone in the eye,
I opened my bag and took a copy out
"998*****56" I wrote down his number.
It was so hard to write down as, my hands were still paining from the beating i got, but i somehow wrote it in a very bad handwriting.

Sir gave us a final warning
"sudhar jao, agar dobara shikayat aayi toh assembly mei murga banaunga" samjhe ?
He said he would make us murga in the assembly for the whole school to see

"Yes sir, We are sorry sir" we said and he left
Almsot all teh school buses had left except ours,
WE entered, the driver started the bus and we went to our seat
Himani was alsi sitting in the last row but she had her head down and was not talking.
After 10 minutes or something, I said to Himani--
"Sorry yar"
I sincerely apologized for what we did.
"aage se pareshan nahi karenge" I said
"Its ok" she said
We did not talk for like a week but thankfully after a few weeks, we again became the best friends, but we never teased her again

I was like a big brother to her then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment