Wednesday 25 November 2015

Real school Punishments Part 1

Note: These stories are totally real that happened to me when I was in school, I am currently in 11th class. They are not one of those fake stories you read just for sexual pleasure, these are my true experiences.

I will Begin with Class 5th  , though I was punished a lot of times, but I will only include the most important ones in order to keep it short.

The one punishment I remember was given by Poonam m'am . She was tall and used to be very fashionable. She taught us Maths. One day, she was distributing the test results, and punished all those who got below 20, it was a 30 marks test i think. Me including many other students failed, even girls.
We were sitting on the desks when she came in , we said "good morning mam" in a singing tone hahaa. "sit down" she said. Then she placed the test copies on the table.
"Sahil?", she shouted, come here.
He went towards her and she opened the notebook, he had 19 marks.
She said "padthe kyu nahi ho" ??
He did not say anything , he was just looking down, soon we heard a loud slap
"jao seat pe jaake khade ho jao"
I was very nervous at that time,
She called another student, same treatment.
Another was a girl, she shouted at her so loudly but did not hit her,
It was my turn now, She called me "Nihesh!! aage aao"
I had 17 marks, she squeezed my left ear and slapped me hard on the left cheek itself"
It was really stinging and painful, I took the copy and went to my seat.
When she distributed all copies and slapped atleast 14 students, She asked us to form a line outside the class, our school was in circular shape, so we had classes in a round architecture
"Haath upar karo sab, aur chakkar lago wing ke" she said
I was the second in line and behind me was a girl. these were 4 girls and 10 boys i think, i am not sure. We started moving with our hands straight up, slowly and slowly. Each wing in our school had 8 classes all arranged in a circular form, so we had to take the round of the circle.
I could see students from other classes looking at us, Ahh I was so ashamed, We were the seniormost class in the wing, so It was even more embarrassing.
"Jaldi jaldi chalo" poonam mam shouted. We started moving faster, really hoping for it to be over
After 30 minutes. the bell rang, It was the Hindi language period,
I felt relaxed because it was about to be over,
We all assembled on the gate of the class to apologize "sorry mam"
"chalo chalo, abhi to shuru hua hai" she said
I was shocked, My hands were already paining.
Hindi Sir came in the class and I heard Poonam mam saying to him
"Sir in baccho ko aise hii ghoomne  do"
I was really sweating, it was the month of may.
Students on other classes were looking at us as if we were aliens..
After 1 hour of being punished, Hindi Sir, called us in "aandar aaiye" he said
I suddenly dropped my hands to ease the pain
When we entered the class, it seemed so cold, as if we are in a cold region, maybe because we were sweating. We went to our respective seats.
"4th chapter" Kholo he said
I opened my hindi book and took a deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment