Friday 27 November 2015

Real School Punishments part 3

Experience #3
This was class 6th, and It was our Maths Period. Pinki Jain mam used to teach us maths, she was very skinny, short height but used to speak very loudly and was very strict.
It was the month of July, Schools had just reopened, One day she decided to take blackboard test of all the students to see what they have studied in the holidays.
she asked us to take our our text books, and called students one by one at the blackboard to solve questions. That day none of us was well prepared because it was a surprise test.
First turn was of Uday, the most dull student of our class.
"solve question 5 of Excercise 3.5" she said
She handed him the chalk.
He went to the blackboard but did not write anything.
Mam waited for 2 mins and then asked-
"kya hua? nahi aata? "
he said "nahi mam"
She then asked Priya, the girl sitting on the front desk to bring the wodden stick from other section -
"priya, beta section C se danda le ke aana zara"
After 1 min the stick came,
Mam approached him-
"haath aage karo"
"STICK STICK" STICK" STICK"
he got around 10 sticks on each hands
"Murga bano" she ordered
"Mam pleeasee" he begged and refused to be a murga
"kal yaad hoga mam" he promised to learn tomorrow.
"STICK" she started hitting me on his legs until he assumed murga position.
He went in the corner the blackboard and became murga.
A few more students were punished the same way.
Pinki mam never punished girls, i hated this about her,we boys were always punished severely, but girls nevrerr.
A girl couldnt solve a question and she wrote a note in her diary and asked her to stand near the blakboard.. THATS IT!! frown emoticon
Unfortunately it was my turn now!
She called me to the blackboard, I was shivering
There were 3 girls standing in punishment and 5 boys already in murga position near them.
She gave me a question to solve..
As i saw the question, i knew i could not solve it.
"Mam, ye vala nahi aata" I said to her
"kyu nahi aata" she asked
I didnt say anything and looked down
"Haath ago karo" she asked
I kept the book on the floor and put my right hand forward
"STICK" . LEFT HAND ;; STICK ;;;; RIGHT-- stick
I put my hands in front of my mouth after the stick in order to heat them with my breath, this can ease the pain a little bit
I even put them between the thighs after 5 strokes
"JALDI haath do" she ordered to be bring the hands out of my legs
"STICK" STICK" I got 14 strokes !
I was literally crying, my eyes were watery and i felt really bad
"Murga bano" she ordered
I did not oppose because i knew she would beat me more if i denied
I went near to Priya, who was also standing in punishment,
I looked at her and suddenly became murga without wasting any time.
There was still 20 minutes of class left.
"Upar ho ke ache se murga bano"
we boys pulled pur hips up instantly in fear.
After 5 minutes, my legs started to shiver, I rested for a while,
It was a good thing that she did not notice.
I pulled my hips up after 2 mins.

More students were being punished one by one and soon almost every boy was in murga postion except 3/4 intelligent ones..
When the space became crowded .she ordered us to go out of the class
"Chalo chalo, class khali karo, bahar murga bano"
We stood up,ahh it felt so great to stand up, and unfortunately we had to become murga again.
WE went outside and became murga as she ordered.
sAfter 4 minutes, I saw two little girls in casual dress entering the class room.
OH MY GOD, that was neha, she is 3 years younger to me and studies in the maths tuition with me ( It is a mixed tuition) .
I tried to hide my face but she noticed
"Nihesh Bhaiya" she said in a giggling voice, I raised my head up, still holding my ears... I tried giving a lillte smile but it was hard. I didnt say anything and again put my head down..
She asked for permission and entered. It was her birthday so she came in to give sweets to teacher. thats a tradition on our school, if it is someones birthday they can dress as they want and give sweets chocolates to teachers in all classrooms.
She was wearing a princess frock and a top with barbie written on it. It was all in pink and white. I could smell her barbie perfume from far away even in my murga position.
I was so embarassed. I was tired of being murga and my ears were burning red. . I wanted to get up so bad......
Neha came out and she look at me while leaving, she was giggling with her friend who accompanied her. they were laughing and talking, i think about me..
I was so afraid, because i knew she would share this with out tuition teacher, who is very strict, she punishes us boys in tuition severely. Well, i knew i was going to hell after this!!
Soon, the bell rang, we all stood up, made a queue outside the class, and apologied
"sorry mam" i said loudly.
She pulled my ear and threw me inside,
I touched my ear and my face could be seen making the wierd expression of pain..
I went to my seat, where monika was sitting
"kal se padh ke aaiyo yar" she said
"ha yaar padhna padega" I said to her and put my head down
I was really tired.
Thankfully it was the arts period, the one i loved, so we all made a queue to go to the Art room
smile emoticon

3 comments:

  1. Its same everywhere.. Boys face the ordeal.. And girls simply note or a less expensive punipunish .. All same
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I want to narrate my experience in school yesterday. I got slapped in the face by my physics teacher 13 times for not submitting board exam project on time.
    Yesterday was the most terrible day for me. My physics teacher entered the class. It was quite warm outside and my full sleeve white shirt, black trousers and black tie were all sweaty so I rolled up my sleeves. I was sitting on the second bench of the row just before the teachers table. The topper of the class was a girl who sat on the first bench of the first row. She reminded the teacher to correct it books and collect or projects also. I was terrified because I had not brought either. I knew that my physics teacher was very strict and she had punished and slapped me many times before. I decided to tell her that I haven't brought my book and project just to be truthful and save myself from the punishment. But, the exact opposite thing happened. She got do furious that she started shading me left and right. She pulled my ears and wing them hard. My friend actually counted the no of times she slapped me and it was 13. Every time she slapped me my head turned 90 degrees. That's how hard she slapped me. There was dead silence in the class when the slapping was going on. My face was red and burning with slapped marks across my cheek. I knew I deserved this and did not resist any of her slaps. After the beating, I went outside the classroom and knelt down, holding my ears in shame.
    Actually I think, I really deserved it and I think she should have slapped me more.
    In the past she has given me tough punishments and seemingly endless slaps to the face by herself or by a girl, because it was always my mistake as I am never attentive. So I quietly take all the slaps, say sorry and get punished. Boys.. Don't feel bad if teachers slap you, most of the Times it is your own fault

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of agree to the statement above.

    ReplyDelete